How to setup IPTV on Perfect player?
What's included in the latest update? (November 20, 2017)
- Added DVB subtitles support (HW+)
- Added support of XMLTV EPG packed with XZ
- Added archive/catchup tags support
- Added 'Xtream-Codes' archive and 'Ezserver' time-shift support
- Added archive support for "ottclub" provider
- Ch+/Ch- keys acts as PageUp/PageDown when media list is showing
- Added "description" M3U tag support for VOD playlists
- Added Macedonian localization
- Fixes and improvements
How to add IPTV channels to Perfect Player?
Step 1: On the main menu, click on "Settings".
Step 2: Select "General".
Step 3: Select "Playlist".
Step 4: Paste the m3u URL provided by us and click "OK".
Step 5: Now head back to the main menu and wait for the channels to upload.
Please note, in order to get the best playback experience try different decoder options in settings.
Developed by glory-iptv.com